Phone: (044) 42271001, (044) 42271002-05
Address: 2-E, 3rd Lane, McNichols Road, Chetpet, Chennai- 600031, Tamil Nadu
Landmark: Near Kusalambal Kalyana Mandapam
|24 Hours:||Yes||Hearse Van:||No|
|24 Hours:||Yes||Heart Test:||Yes|
|Urine Test:||Yes||Stool Test:||No|
|Air Ambulance:||No||Home Delivery:||No|
|Treadmill Test:||No||Blood Tests:||Yes|
|Nerve & Vein Test:||No||Scan:||Yes|
|Specialization:||Orthopedic, Oncology, Diabetology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Gynecology And Obstetrics, Emergency And Trauma Care, ENT, General Medicine, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Urology, Radiology|
|Credit Cards Accepted:||MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron|
Dr. Gnanabalan from mehta hospital is very very good. very kind and caring. he advised to admit my daughter for sevear urine infection. she was alright in 4 days. he use to come for rounds at night 12.30 and check how was she recovering. My hearty Thanks to DR.GNANABALAN. Excellent doctor. DR.GNANABALAN , a genius and has an uniqueness in him in treating his patients. My hearty wishes to Dr. GNANABALAN, who is very dedicated and passionate about his profession.
Rate this review: (0) (1) (1)
I had a very bad experience while I admitted my wife for delivery and while I admitted my new born son in NICU. During my son's NICU
admission: Below are
the good points: 1. Doctors are experienced. they try for normal delivery for the maximum.
During my wife's admission:
1. Not enough rooms so I was forced to take a room shared by three patients. Later we moved to a separate room.
2. The AC in the room will run for 24 hours but you won't get chillness.
3. Rest rooms are not clean.
4. Labor ward is not properly positioned, anybody can see what is happening in the first room when it is open and that happened to be the dressing and preparing before delivery. As the nurses will go in and come out of that room very often, so no privacy to the patients.
5. It is a normal practice to shave the abdomen area of the patients, this will be useful if at all the patient is undergoing an c section operation. Same razor (shaver) is used on all the patients, very un-hygiene practice.
6. The hospital has many child specialists but almost all of them are male, so almost in all normal delivery cases they send in a male doctor to the labor room.
7. No parking area in the hospital.
1. My son is 4 days old by then, my wife is not recovered from delivery wounds, she was not able to sit at all. My son is admitted in NICU, I asked them a room for my wife and I. The receptionist took around 1 hour 30 minutes to finish the admission formalities, till then my wife was forced to stand.
2. Then we moved to a room non-ac room. There is no hot water in the hot water tap.
3. Bath room is not clean.
4. In the NICU the mothers are allowed at any time to feed the babies, but father is allowed during visiting hours only. Any other relatives are not allowed. However in few cases mother is not able to come to the NICU and father is out of station, Even for that case they wonât allow other relatives say grant parents to see the babies during the visiting hours. Although few have managed to see the babies after a great fight.
5. Though some sisters in the NICU is really caring not all of them are caring well. My son's voice was changes due to continuous crying. Which means nobody was attended him when he was crying.
6. They wonât change the huggies regularly, in two of my visit to NICU i have notice that my son's photo therapy bed is full of urine even his head is wet because of his urine.
7. They take a new born screen test without parents' knowledge for all the kids in the NICU. As part of this they will take blood samples from babies feet.
8. Be careful with the billing, especially with the NICU billing. They normally add some expenses which is not relevant/not used.
2. The hospital has many features which is not available in many small hospitals. Both for new born and the mother.
I had a very bad experience while I admitted my wife for delivery and while I admitted my new born son in NICU.
During my son's NICU
Below are the good points:
1. Doctors are experienced. they try for normal delivery for the maximum.
Rate this review: (1) (2) (0)
The overall experience has been good and the efforts of the doctors and staffs are well organized and work is done in a co ordinate manner.
2. The neonatal Intensive care is of high quality and the processes followed are good.
Rate this review: (1) (3) (1)
Such a very good hospital I have never seen. I came with my son in very high fever in very critical position. They admitted and treated him very well next day he became normal. Excellent hospital, experienced doctors, advanced technically equipments, homely cared nurses, first class hospitality. I am very happy with their service.
Rate this review: (1) (2) (0)
Hospital, Anna NagarKanchi Kamakoti Childs Trust Hospital
Hospital, NungambakkamSt. Isabel's Hospital
Hospital, Oliver RoadChennai Meenakshi Multispeciality Hospit...
Hospital, MylaporeSri Balaji Hospital
Hospital, ChetpetVasan Eye Care Hospital
Hospital, ChetpetVS Hospital
Hospital, ChetpetSymed Hospital
Hospital, ChetpetZubeda Hospitals
Hospital, ChetpetDr. Prashanth Hospital
Hospital, ChetpetBethany Health Care Centre
Hospital, ChetpetCorporation Of Madras Child Welfare
Hospital, ChetpetIntegrated Organ Transplant Institute
Hospital, ChetpetHande Medical Centre
Hospital, Nungambakkam High Road