Category: Car Dealers
Phone: (011) 46781000, (011) 46781078
Address: 1, Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, Delhi- 110070
Landmark: Near Grand Hotel
|Credit Cards Accepted:||MasterCard, Visa||Type:||Car|
|Authorized Dealer Of:||Maruti Suzuki||Authorized:||Maruti|
|Maruti Suzuki:||Alto, A Star, Baleno, Eeco, Esteem, Grand Vitara, Gypsy, Omni, Ritz, Swift, Swift Dzire, Sx4, Versa, Wagon R, Zen Estilo|
To, Date: 14.4.2014 2. Maruti Suzuki India Limited, 3. The New India Assurance Company Limited, 4. Maruti Insurance Broking Private Limited (mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org) 5. Regional Office (WEST-IV), Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Subject : Complaint regarding vehicle SX4 RJ14- CG-3637. Sir, Thanking you Shelly Agrawal
1. Shri Cornal Bahadur,
B-12 &(AB-1), Malviya Industrial Area,
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-17, Tel no- 0141-4065777, 717,728
Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
1215, 12th Floor, Naurang House,21, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi-110001, Tel. No.-011-23358751, 011-23358750.
7th Floor, Pooja Tower, 3 Gopalpura By-Pass, Tonk Road,
Jaipur-302018, Ph No. 0141-5118006/7
I am surprisely noted the contents of letter dated 9 April 2014. I have following grievances/complaints against your company.
1. After accident of my above vehicle, I approached you and left my above vehicle with you for repair work on 12.03.14.The detailed accidental consequences have been got noted to you.
2. After every two or three days on my enquiry to Mr. Manoj Kumar, an authorized person on behalf of insurance company , Mr.Nirman - A Branch Manager, I have been informed on telephone that my vehicle will be ready for delivery, complete with all respect now and then.
3. You and your insurance company shaking hands are working against my interest consequently I lodged a detailed report with you which is available at complaint no.64 dated 10.4.2014.
4. You and your company is pressing hard to take delivery of the vehicle without completing the defects which is totally illegal on your part .Your G.M. Mr.Dutta, Malviya Nagar workshop regularly behaving badly and pressuring to get changed the working parts of my vehicle which is totally unhealthy and dishonest practices.
5. I visited many times at your work shop and found my vehicle in the same position as it was left by me .Even your service supervisor told me that your GM knowingly and intentionally conducting this case in a manner not be fitting to the goodwill of the company.
6. One month have passed you and your company is making harassment to me and my family , consequently I have lost my mental peace. It also gave me an impression that the dishonesty is the MOTO of your Maruti and sister concern of your insurance company.
7. It is my bad luck that despite the advice of my father, who is a District Judge and is fan of Hyundai Company I have chosen to you which is bad luck.
8. I will not advise anybody to go for Maruti after receiving such bad experience to you and your Company.
9. When I purchased this vehicle you compelled me to have insurance with you as you claim âTHE ZERO TENSON CAR INSURANCE POLICYâ
10. The present insurance starts from 23-2-2014 and the accident took place on 26.2.2014. Your excuses and cleverly twisted statements as multiple injuries/scratches on doors cannot be a result of one accident is not only funny but also a dishonest statement, if any previous injuries to my vehicle on 26.2.14 ,how this was insured by this company. It is also pertinent to state here that since the purchase of this vehicle it was insured with THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED, how a insurance company should disown the liability caused due to accident dated 26.2.14
11. In the end I state that, I am entitled to receive Rs.50,000/-(Fifty thousand) as damages for keeping my vehicle to you for more than a month and from today @Rs.2000/- per day till the delivery of my vehicle.
12. You called me on 14.4.14 for settlement meeting, where I cleared everything to you and again requested you to complete my vehicle in all respect immediately and deliver me without further loss of time to avoid necessary legal consequences failing which I shall be constraint to file a suit in the consumer court against all of you.
Contact No. +91 9828071775
To, Date: 14.4.2014
2. Maruti Suzuki India Limited,
3. The New India Assurance Company Limited,
4. Maruti Insurance Broking Private Limited (mail id- email@example.com)
5. Regional Office (WEST-IV), Maruti Suzuki India Limited,
Subject : Complaint regarding vehicle SX4 RJ14- CG-3637.
Rate this review: (1) (0) (1)
DEAR SIR I AM PLANING PURCHASE NEW CELARIO CAR BUT WE NEED AUTOMATIC IN TOP MODEL ITS A POSSIBLE NOW IF YES THAN HOW MUCH TIME IF NO THAN ITS MARUTI COMING PLANING YES OR NO
Rate this review: (0) (0) (0)
Ref : CRM:0030000001125 Dear Sir, Please note details reqiured to you 1) Registration No. of
Vehicle : MH15/DC1579 Please reply my some questionery 1.Have you got any
approach from dealer regarding my vehicle ? Considering my Problem please assist me best service in this regards. You should contact to Dealer & collect all reports & rectify my
issue without paying me any charges or least cahrges. Hopefull for your valuable apprecaitions. Regards
2) Servicing Dealer : Automotive Manufacutrers Pvt. Ltd., NASHIK.
3) Model : ZEN ESTILO LXI
2.I have taken third year extended waranty so I can avail waranty of the parts or not ?
3.In the period of 2 yrs & 4 month is it possible that the engine damage internally withuot any indiactaions ?
4. Dealer has estimated me reparing charges around Rs.70000/- Shall I Pay even my waranty is in force ?
5. I have run my vehicle just 10096 Km in 2 Yrs & 4 month , its very short period & limited use & without any indications of Engine there occured a very huge problem of Engine so how can I bear heavy charges for reparing even after paying of waranty charges?
Ref : CRM:0030000001125
Please note details reqiured to you
1) Registration No. of
Vehicle : MH15/DC1579
Please reply my some questionery
1.Have you got any
approach from dealer regarding my vehicle ?
Considering my Problem please assist me best service in this regards. You should contact to Dealer & collect all reports & rectify my issue without paying me any charges or least cahrges.
Hopefull for your valuable apprecaitions.
Rate this review: (0) (1) (2)
i also got email id with interview letter in head office delhi...wat to do??
Rate this review: (0) (0) (2)
Car Dealers, NangloiDD Motors
Car Dealers, Mayapuri Industrial Area Phase 1Maruti Suzuki Workshop
Car Dealers, Wazirpur Industrial Area
Car Dealers, Vasant KunjGalaxy Toyota
Car Dealers, Vasant KunjBird Automotive
Car Dealers, Vasant KunjDelhi Ford
Car Dealers, Vasant KunjMetro Chevrolet
Car Dealers, Vasant KunjBird Automotive
Car Dealers, Vasant KunjApra Auto India Private Limited
Car Dealers, MahipalpurCompetents Centre
Car Dealers, Gurgaon RoadAutolink Enterprises India Private Limit...
Car Dealers, AdhchiniRohan Motors Limited
Car Dealers, Chhatarpur