Sunil laxman desai.
390A-2, kadadodi chawl,
...View More Mumbai-400011.
Date â17/12 /2011.
The chief Executive officers.
Subject â Application for the any suitable job.
Being given to understand that there are vacancies to be filled in your esteemed conern.I would like to offer myself as a prospective candidate for the same. Please find enclosed here with my curriculum-vitae for you kind perusal.
With my experience & qualified. I am confident that the requisite qualities for the job.
Hope with your anticipation.
Sunil laxman desai
ï Personal Details
Name - Sunil laxman desai.
Resident Address - Managalam Apartment,
Room no.1/111, Mandareshwar nagar,
Opp ramu-compund, Virar (E)
Tal- Vasai, Dist-Thane 401303.
Postal Address - 390A-2,kadadodi chawl,
E- Mail ID - email@example.com
Mobil No - 9833876931.
Date of Birth - 17th March 1979
Marital Status - Married
Linguistic skills - English, Hindi, Marathi.
Hobbies - Reading, Writing.
ï Educational Qualification
1. Bachelor of Arts (B.A) passed from University of Mumbai October 2001.pass class in political science & Marathi.
2. Govt. Diploma in co-operation & Accountancy Board, c/o Commissioner for co-operation and registrar of co-operative societies, Maharashtra State, Pune (Auditing &Accounting) pass May 2004.
3. Maharashtra state co-operative education board, Pune in special recovery officer & employeeâs training completed.
4. Maharashtra State Certificate in Information Technology (MS-CIT & MS-OFFICE) passed with 58 percent January 2008.Interenet & Banking Software related program.
ï Job profile
1. Administration, Auditing &Accounting .
2. Managing operations, sales, team management, revenue generation. business development,
3. Loan recovery under section 101, legal matters, settlement ceases.
4. Document verification all type loan & deposit account.
5. Sales, business, team, branch, acquisition, team mentoring,
6. Handling cash book, bank book, cash payment, bank payment, bank reconciliation, transfer journals & all accounting related work.
ï Working Experience
1. One year in M/S Anita International as a Accountant clerk.
2. Two years in Kadar lapsiwala & Associates (CA) As a Audit clerk
3. One years with A.G.kesarkar (Govt.certified Auditor) As a Audit clerk.
4. M.E.S. Employeeâs co-op society ltd, As a Internal Auditor.
5. 5.Vicher couriers Employeeâs society ltd, As a Accountant clerk.
6. One year in âKolhapur mahalaxmi co-op bank ltdâ, as a Recovery officer.
7. Last five years working as a Govt.certified Auditor, undered the Divisional joint Registrar, co-operative societies,
Mumbai Division, Mumbai.
8. Ten year experience with âkolindre dhan-laxmi co-op bank Ltd, Mumbai.
1. One year as a Account clerk above organization 19th Dec 2001 to 31st March 2003.
2. Three years as aâ Accountant cum Recovery officerâ above
3. Organization 1st April 2003 to 31st March 2006.
4. Last six years as a âManagerâ above organization 1st April 2006 to till date.
ï Administration Responsibilities
1. Heading a Bank Branch. Strengthen broaden customer database, revenue generation, profit centre, overall branch banking operations, sales business devilment. Team mgmt.
2. Verification of loan documents property documents as per legal opinion, valuation report, compliance of approved terms &conditions.
3. Supervision & imparting to the members in the accounts section preparation & finalization of account.
4. Quarterly balance sheet review, preparing MIS reports, NPA, CD ratio required every month as per the business need.
5. Complete pay roll processing.
6. Statutory Audit under companies Act 1956 & Co- operative bank/societies Act 1960.
7. Preparation of bank Reconciliation statement monthly.
8. Lease agreement for offices premises.
9. Banking operation level related all Accounting work.
10. Any other duties & responsibilities assigned from time to time.
ï Current salary - Rs.15, 500/-pm.
ï Expected salary â Rs.21, 000/-pm.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true as best my knowledge.
Place - Mumbai.
Date â 17 /12 /2011.
Sunil laxman desai.