Dear Mr. Tandon,
Greetings of the day!
Kindly find below my feedback on belle vue clinic Kolkata when I visited( 15th Feb 2013) your hospital for a BVC Comprehensive Health Checkup.
1) During my entire checkup session the BMI was not taken which is mandatory for a full body check to see whether I am under weight, over weight or just right. ...View More
2) The cafe was very very filthy and the quality of food not up to the mark. Even I saw none of your kitchen staff's were wearing chef caps.
3) While taking my blood sample the cotton was kept along with keyboard which is very unhygienic.
4) Both the days the health checkup department was opened late and puja should not be a excuse for health care or emergency services.
5) Your reception were managed by security guards up to 9.40 am.
6) Bathrooms were dirty with very low ceiling .
7) In bathroom there was not hand soap dispenser or paper towel dispenser which at times becomes inconvenient and unhygienic.
8) In general the housekeeping and maintenance part was lacking in all the areas and surroundings.
9) Health checkup should start from 8 am onwards, but 9am becomes very inconvenient as how a person is expected to remain hungry by that time. Also how he can give his stool
10) Your equipments were looking old and out dated.
11) Linens were of low quality.
12) Your tag line " Service With A Smile" was within your staff's but not to patients or visitors.
13) Sometimes they were showing their grievance, dissatisfaction etc in front of the visitors/ patients.
14) In your establishment you are charging high and am not complaining regarding the same as its understood that your running cost is high. But if we are expecting some basic courtesy, competency, responsiveness and hygiene than we are also not wrong.
I have been visiting Belle Vue ever since my childhood( along with parents) and this time I went for myself but was thoroughly disappointed. Your staff's also looked very carefree as when I pointed out the problems they simply said email your complaint to our CEO without a word of concern, empathy or apology.
Joydeep Banerjee View Less
Hospital, Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani
Hospital, Rawdon Street
Hospital, New Alipore