I am writing this review as there are many women out there in Bangalore looking for the best maternity care hospitals in the city. My wife delivered a boy baby on at Cloudnine Care Childrenâs Hospital based in Jayanagar Bangalore.
The best thing about this hospital was doctor'sâ; we met there with Dr. Deepika S, who was friendly moving and told us about the complete treatment procedures very frankly. Even though, she had told us from the beginning that the delivery was going to be a C-Section. Even, she has recommended some of the best medication from the very next day. She had helped us out throughout the process and made my wife comfortable in the hospital. I don't feel that she had undergone surgery. The nursing staff there was cari ... View Moreng and helpful even in the late night. Another thing what I liked about them is that they allow at least one of your family members either husband or parents to accompany you.
It is better to say that Cloudnine at Jayanagar is the premium hospital from the childbirth point of view. They have also suggested us to go for cord blood banking. We have received all the best possible help from them, and today we're proud parents of a healthy child just because of Cloudnine.View Less
Recently my wife faced some pain in her 5th month and we rushed to Jayanagar hospital after calling hospital that its emergency.
I was expecting some staff to be waiting to receive with wheelchair. Unfortunately there was nobody I had to look around and find the front desk staff and he asked us to go to 2nd floor. My wife even in that pain walked upto elevator and reached 2nd floor. There we had to look out for the nurse and tell her our story and then she took patient to some room, again by walk They don't even have courtesy to offer wheelchair.
After sometime, nurse took her to different room by walk while I was waiting outside. Then duty doctor came and looking for her in previous room where nurse took before and I showed duty doctor ... View More where is patient. Why such lack of coordination in your staff.
Teach them to treat patients as special becoz all of them who come there are to be mothers and need be treated special. Hope we can expect some improvement. View Less
Cloud 9 is one of the worst hospitals. I went to the airport road branch because that is the nearest to my home now. Previously when I was in marathahalli for the delivery of my wife we went to Yashomati hospitals which is quite reasonably priced and service is like cloud 9 only
Cloud 9 is only hungama and looting. My wife miscarried in her second pregnancy and the miscarriage is incomplete so they suggested D and C. My wife did not visit yashomati this time because now it is far from my new house and the gynecologist during my wife's 1st pregnancy Dr Kavitha Kovi [she is an excellent doctor] moved out of yashomati and is in Columbia Asia Whitefied and that is even further.
cloud 9 old airport road charged 33k for D&C. Though insuranc ... View Moree covers it ultimately the insurance charges will fall on us in the form of increased premiums. 33k is no way justifiable and is pure looting. They delayed the schedule and my wife has to take an extra off. the staff is not well organized and finally nothing is great in it except all my family members were able to visit it easily since it is just 1 km from my home. They do outward hungama like some decorations and some mobile apps etc which makes no sense at all. Please be aware and avoid looting by these people
Hello All, Beware of this hospital and Leela Bhagwan Doctor. They have murdered my baby. Doctor Leela Bhagwan is not having any humanity. She goes for leaves 5 times in a year for long vacations and your baby is now on god trust during that time. My case she went on leave on 20th Oct and comes back on 3rd Nov. On 3rd, scan report was not much good but she came back abroad trip and you know she will be tired so she told to do operation after 2 days and when we went after two days baby already died. You can assume the pain which we have gone through. After this happens she was laughing in the OT and was very normal. I wish to the god that something similar should happen with her family than she will realize. Another example is - once we got t ... View Moreo know that baby is no more, I requested nurse to check the heart beat after some time and they are so rude that she is fighting that she wont check as baby is died. Please if you love your baby and your wife don't go to CLOUD NINE.View Less
Dont fall for the fancy looks. They are leeches and have poor service. The first thing that they will hit you with is their registration fee. Huh?. Ok, maybe othes do it to, so we paid. We had our appointment fixed at 6.45 PM for a simple vaccination. They made us wait till 8.15 pm. My Wife was tracking their TV screen as to when our turn was. We took a snack at au bon pain, someone called, we responded and were told that we were next. Suddenly when we saw the previous person to us in the list leave Dr Kishore Kumar's office, they tried to sneak in someone who just came in. My wife challenged it and the nurse has the audocity to tell her that it is the doctors call as to who he wants to see first. To add to that she even went as far as tell ... View Moreing us she called us and we missed our turn while we were watching the screen closely all the time (huh?). Dont waste your money on this place unless you live in Jaya Nagar and want something close by, the charges are exorbitant by the way. They intially refused to give our money back, and i had to raise my voice to get them moving. We have consulted with doctors in US, Europe and India over the last 5 years. This place was pathetic. View Less
The Cradle is claimed to be the best maternity hospital in Bangalore but your experience will be just opposite. I had a baby in Cradle recently and had to undergo a lot of trouble there. Synopsis -
1. My pains started and was admitted at 9:30 PM. There was only 1 doctor in the entore hospital for the whole night. She asked us to wait until 12 AM and then sh wwill give meds to induce the pains. Time passed but no one came. We asked the nurses many times but in vain. Finally at 3 AM doc showed up and gave the medicines to increase the pain. Pain increased and by 4 I was ready to be moved to Labor room. we asked the staff and they gave a pain killer. Who the hell in the world will first induce the pain and then later give pain killer. I know ... View More why they did it. Because at 4 AM no doc will be ready to come to the hospital for delivery so to delay it for another 2-3 hours they did it. finally baby came out at 8.
- Keep a check on the billing, it may be incorrect. It happened with me.
- The so called luxary rooms suck. If you say that the luxary room is good, may be you have never experienced a luxary room. Their definition of luxary room is...
- Unnecessary tests -> On the first day, my baby took feed at 11 AM and after that she kept sleeping till evening. I was worried as to why she is not taking feed. Affter many calls, the doc came and he asked the sister to clean the stomach which resultted in nothing. After that he asked us to shift the baby to NICU and do the blood tests for any infections etc. In the morning they released my baby but believe me all the tests and NICU admission was unnecessary. the new born baby don't have appetite for a day or 2 so this is natural but Cradle has to make money.
- My baby got Jaundice. It was 14 and doc asked us to admit her which was again unnecessary
- After a couple of days i went there for some tests and asked a nurse ot take my baby's weight. She said pay for this first. I was shocked!! To check the weight, i need to pay.Holy Christ!!
Money Money Money and no services....Will never suggest anyone.View Less