I took Krypto (my three year old dog) there for a second opinion. He had hurt his tail somehow and was in a lot of pain. The first doctor I took him too had told us it was a bad sprain but since it wasnt getting any better I decided to get another doctor to take a look.
There are two doctors in this place- Dr Gupta and Dr Adinarayana. From my experience, Dr Gupta seemed to be the more reasonable one. Before I go into all that is wrong with this place- they were nice enough to let me leave Krypto with them for 5 mins while I ran to the ATM.
So Krypto has a crooked tail since he was a puppy and I told them that clearly when they started to examine him so that it could be ruled out. What I wanted checked out was the reason why he was yelp ... மேலும் காண்கing and in so much pain. Dr Adinarayana examined Krypto and diagnosed that he had broken his tail. When I asked if an Xray was needed, he got defensive and told me that an Xray was required only when the doctor was unsure of the diagnosis. They did give me an address of a place to get the Xray done (that place does not exist anymore and I spent an hour looking for it) At that point I decided to trust the doctor and get a plaster for Krypto. However since he would need to be sedated, I decided to come back with my husband the next day.
The next day, I called Dr Adinarayana in advance to fix a time. I had not fed Krypto per his instructions. When we got there-
1. He told us we need to wait for the medical store to open so he can get all things necessary to do the plaster.
2. He reexamined Krypto and mentioned correcting his crooked tail!! At that point we had to remind him that the crooked tail was NOT the issue. He got defensive and kept saying that he was not told this yesterday!!
3. After this, he recommended going to Hebbal to get an xray done!
4. Basically, I found the doctor to be full of himself. He kept talking about the number of years of experience he has and started to show us all sorts of random stuff (a plier, some hangers etc) he had bought for some previous patient ..
5. When I mentioned to him that I needed to have Krypto treated soon so that he could be given food, he kept telling me that dogs can live without food for upto 3 days!!
6.What really rubbed me the wrong way was when he started talking about owners who care for their dogs and others who tie them outside the house and dont really care- implying that we were the latter kinds!!
We left the place and went to Cessna Hospital instead. குறைவாகக் காண்க